The Activities Office is in G1. The Activities Secretary, Jessica, may be contacted in person, at ext. 4409, or at email@example.com.
- Print Fundraising Request Form from website.
- Submit form 3 weeks prior to anticipated first day of sales.
- ALL food sales, this includes candy, are prohibited during school hours.
- Form Approval Process:
- Jessica – scheduling
- Hannah – AP approval
- ASB – final approval.
- Jessica will return form within 5 school days to advisor/coach and schedule the event on the Fundraiser Calendar.
- Only curricular clubs and athletics may hold on-campus fundraisers.
- All money must be turned in to the finance office by the advisor/coach, not students.
- All monies due to the finance office no later than three school days after close of event.
- Students may not sell items door to door.
- Fundraisers for non-curricular clubs shall follow rules for non-curricular clubs.
ACTIVITY SET UP
- Form will be automatically sent to the Activities Office, the Plant Manager, and Receiving.
- Jessica will check date on Calendar and receive approval from Hannah.
- There may be times when a request is denied. This decision is based on the school activities calendar.
- Jessica Milligan will contact you if your request is denied. If you are not contacted, then consider your request approved.
- If you are requesting the Library contact Sandy prior to completing this form. If you are using the Theater please contact Gregg prior to completing this form.
- If you are requesting Room K-3, please contact Tanya or Liz prior to submitting to submitting this request.
- You MUST submit this form for calendar purposes even if there is no set-up needed, and to make parents, and administration aware of your event.
- Applicant must submit a Civic Permit and follow the Civic Permit process directed by the HBUHSD.
- Usage can be requested in person or via email with Jessica.
- Jessica will schedule all van usage on Van Calendar.
- Van calendar is shared with ASB Bookkeeper for billing purposes.
- Van fees are $50 per day.
- Announcement requests are electronic ONLY obtained on the website (NO PAPER REQUESTS)
- All announcement requests get automatically sent to the Activities Secretary.
- Announcements must be received by 2pm the day prior to the requested reading.
- Sport results may be submitted the morning of the reading by 7:30 am as the results are not available until that time.
- Non-curricular clubs require prior approval for any announcements and the 2pm deadline will apply only after approval.
- Field Trip Request Forms are available online.
- All bus requests MUST be done through Bus Hive. See Activities Secretary for assistance.
- Request will need to be complete including DC signature and account #.
- Activities Secretary will submit to AP for approval.
- A request must be sent to the DO for Board approval if the field trips involves any of the below listed criteria:
- Over 100 miles one way
- Cost to students
- Please see Activities Secretary for submission dates.
- If your field trip is being paid through Title 1, you must submit your request to the Special Projects Tech in K11.