WHS Home Page          Bell Schedule          Portal Login          Contact Us          714•893•1381         

3/28 Announcements

March28, 2019
by jmilligan

Good Morning Lions!

D – Demonstrate digital literacy.

Do you want to fulfill university requirements, improve job opportunities, and be recognized at graduation with a seal of biliteracy, then enroll in a World Language course! 4 year programs offered in Spanish, French, Vietnamese and Espanol.

Ever thought about being an award winning Westminster High School cheerleader? Now’s your chance! Tryouts are April 8th – the 11th. Pick up your tryout materials in T1 or J25 today!

ASB applications for appointed positions are available in the Activities Office! Last day to turn them in to the ASB room (G1) is Thursday April 11.

Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing. I’ve got to just do my thing. Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing. You heard that song! Make your way to the Varsity Baseball game this Friday to watch them take on the Garden Grove Argonauts at our home field. See you there!

Calling all students! Building BLOC will be hosting an after school scholarship workshop on Monday, April 1st in the College and Career Center! Learn about scholarships, the application process, and where to find them! We will even provide a small variety of scholarships for you to apply for!

ATTENTION SENIORS! Are you going to Golden West College? Do you need help with Freshman Priority Registration? Representatives from Golden West College will be holding a Workshop on Tuesday, April 2nd in the College and Career Center from 1:45pm to 3pm. Stop by to get all of your registration questions answered! See Mrs. Gomez if you are interested!

Just sit right back and YOU will hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip that started from a tropic port aboard a tiny ship. The ship hit a sandbar and began to sink, what became of the passengers you ask . . . come find out next week as our Lions Den Theater presents “Lagooned” !! Tickets go on sale next Monday. Tickets are $5 presale or $7 at the door. See the posters around school for more information.

COLLEGE VISIT ALERT! COLLEGE VISIT ALERT! Are you interested in becoming a hairstylist, make up artist, barber, or nail tech? Learn from the best at Paul Mitchell the School! Representatives will be on campus FRIDAY, MARCH 29 at LUNCH in the College and Career Center! Stop by to see what Paul Mitchell the School has to offer! Don’t miss out!

Have you joined Arts and Crafts yet? Join us for another craft tutorial today at lunch. Meet us in room B-10!

Hey Lions! The Risen Christian club will be meeting today at lunch in room F-6. We would love to have you join us! Pizza is provided so you don’t need to take time to buy your lunch, just come!

Westminster Esports will have a meeting today afterschool in K4! Come in and play your favorite competitive games!

Do you have a hot take on anything? Do you need anything advertised? Do you have an opinion? The WHS Newspaper is here to hear your tea. Stop by J6 every wednesday during lunch to contribute to the The Pawprint, the Westminster High School Newspaper. Find the Pawprint news on whslions.netunder the student tab.

Hey everyone! We’ll be having a key club meeting today during lunch in room L3! Please make sure to swing by to learn more about upcoming events!!

Grad Nite ticket sales today during lunch in front of your ASB office. FINAL DAYS don’t be left out!

Attention Sophomores and Juniors, please turn in your ROP Fall/Spring registration form for the next school year. They are due Now.
Turn them into Mrs. Duremdes in the ROP office in the Library.

Daily Announcements