If you feel you or someone you know may need emotional support, please visit the Lifeline’s website at suicidepreventionlifeline.org for helpful resources or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). The Lifeline is free, confidential, and available to everyone in the U.S. You do not have to be suicidal to call the Lifeline.
- Free Home Workouts (Planet Fitness)
- Other Links to Free Home Workouts
- Mindfulness Exercises (Stop, Breath, Think)
- Mindfulness Exercises (Headspace)
- Free audiobooks & ebooks from your local library
- Relaxation Techniques: a guide
- CDC’s “Manage Anxiety and Stress” page provides what stress can look like and tips to manage that stress.
- “Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health” | Provides tips for social distancing, quarantine, and isolation during an infectious disease outbreak
- Managing Anxiety: a guide
- Anger Management: a guide
- Safe Space Provides interactive coping tools to help users when they need it.
- The Trevor Project: LGBTQ resource
- OC Crisis Prevention Hotline
- Non Emergency Phone Support Numbers
- HBHUSD COVID-19 Updates
- District Mental Health Resources
- Westminster Family Resource Center
- 211 OC
- OC Links
- Quick-Find Resources for Orange County
- NAMI Family Support Services
- NAMI Warmline
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Guide for parents and caregivers to help families cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Using Rewards & Punishments: a guide
- National Domestic Violence Hotline