Welcome to Registration for Westminster High School 2019-2020 school year! Registration is a two-part process:
1-BEFORE attending in-person registration, parents must complete the online Aeries Parent Data Confirmation at https://my.hbuhsd.edu/. Print out the emergency card form that is provided at the end of the process, and send it with your student on their registration day.
*IF YOU NEED HELP COMPLETING STEP 1, we are holding OPTIONAL assistance sessions on Monday, August 12th from 8am-10am and 5pm-7pm. These sessions are to help you as you go through data confirmation and allow you to print the emergency card so that your student is prepared for their registration day (they still need to attend that). If you are able to complete Step 1 at home, including printing the emergency card, skip this step.*
2-ALL STUDENTS must come to in-person registration on their assigned day. See the schedule below. Bring the emergency card that you printed at home or at our Optional Assistance Sessions. Also, take a look at the documents at the bottom of this web page – print and bring any that pertain to you. Lastly, please bring two proofs of residence (such as utility bills).
Seniors – Tue Aug 13th, 8:30-11:30
Juniors – Tue Aug 13th, 12:30-3:30
Freshmen (last names A-M) – Wed Aug 14th, 8:30-11:30
Freshmen (last names N-Z) – Wed Aug 14th, 12:30-3:30
Sophomores – Fri Aug 16th, 8:30-11:30
Make Ups – Mon 8/19 8:30-11:30
At registration, students will go to the following stations:
- Student Registration Card. Verify printed Data Confirmation is complete and signatures on both pages.
- Verify address-2 proofs of residency for address verification. Update if needed. Turn in Data Confirmation Card.
- Chromebooks (applies to 9th graders and 10th-12th grade NEW students)
- Lunch Applications
- Sports Information and PE clothes
- Finance-SuperLeo/ASB, Athletics Sales
- PTSA Information and Sign-Up. Spirit Wear Sales.
- Picture and Photo ID Pickup (9th graders pickup at Lions in the Making)
- ROP. Exit through Career Center.