All courses offered are college preparatory and meet graduation and university requirements.
- French 1, 2, 3 and Advanced Placement Language
There are two different strands of classes
- Spanish 1, 2, 3 for students who are learning the language
- Español 1, 2, 3 for students who are native Spanish-speakers
- The emphasis of Español 1, 2, and 3 is the study of Spanish and Latin American literature and culture.
- The goal of these classes is to improve the Spanish-speaker’s fluency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Advanced Placement Language and Advanced Placement Literature
- Vietnamese 1, 2, 3, 4 and Vietnamese 4 Honors
Native Vietnamese-speakers benefit from taking Vietnamese 3, 4, and 4 Honors. These courses provide extensive historical, cultural, and literature-based perspectives that enhance the natural abilities of the native Vietnamese-speaker.